Has Net10 Stopped Allowing Conditional Call Forwarding?

Has Net10 Stopped Allowing Conditional Call Forwarding?

Postby curtisfaulkner » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:35 pm

For years, Conditional Call Forwarding has worked on my Net10 phone number just fine and has always allowed me to use Google Voice as my voicemail provider. Now I notice Conditional Call Forwarding has stopped working recently.

Has Net10 stopped allowing Conditional Call Forwarding?

For instance, with a Net10 phone riding the AT&T network, I could previously use:
**004*1<GoogleVoiceMailboxPhoneNumber>#
...to set my voicemail to Google voice. Now I can't. I want to know why. Is this setting no longer allowed?

I don't want to be forced to use Net10's old-fashioned voicemail any longer than I have to. I want to switch back to using my preferred voicemail.
curtisfaulkner

Re: Has Net10 Stopped Allowing Conditional Call Forwarding?

Postby Net - Larry » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:51 pm

Hi curtisfaulkner. I'm NET10 Larry. I'm sorry for the trouble. We will check if the phone is properly provisioned in the system. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Net - Larry

Postby godsyn1 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:11 pm

I too am having this issue. Unable to set up CCF to use google voice.
godsyn1

Postby Net - Larry » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:23 am

Hi godsyn1. I'm NET10 Larry. I'm very sorry that you’re having issues with our service. We would like to discuss the details of the issue, so that we can address it immediately. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
Net - Larry

Postby mark.august » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:16 pm

Can you help me with this question as well? I had conditional call forwarding working for my phone/SIM for a couple of years, but with the last activation, it does not seem to work.
mark.august

Postby Net - Larry » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:10 am

Hi mark.august. I'm NET10 Larry. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We'll check if the phone is properly provisioned in the system. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Message" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
Net - Larry

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your NET10.