Cannot log in to website or mobile app

Cannot log in to website or mobile app

Postby clemp » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:01 am

I am trying to log in to my account so I can change my billing settings. I type in my phone number and password, and get this message

"We're sorry. The information you provided is not valid. Please check the information and try again."

If I select "Forgot Password" to have my password mailed to me, I do receive the email. I then use the password from the email to login, and I still get this same message.

Same experience using the mobile app.

How do I log in???
clemp

Re: Cannot log in to website or mobile app

Postby Net - Larry » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:29 am

Hi clemp. I'm NET10 Larry. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Net - Larry

Postby clemp » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:59 am

I just chatted with a representative, who said she reset my password and emailed it to me. I stayed in the chat with her for ~15 minutes, but never received any email.

Also, I used the "Email Transcript" feature on the chat session to email me the text - I never received that email either.

What is going on?
clemp

Postby Net - Larry » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:56 pm

Hi clemp. I'm NET10 Larry. Sorry for the trouble. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Net - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.