Service no longer active?

Service no longer active?

Postby grkings67 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:51 am

I have been a Net10 customer for over 5 years, and I must say, I've enjoyed the service and all the money that I've saved. During that time, I never ran into a problem...until now.This past weekend my Net10 service became inactive, even though I still have 580 minutes and over 365 days of service--this was displayed in my phone under Airtime Info.I contacted Net10 and the operator told me that the service was no longer active. This I could not understand. My phone stated differently. Without giving a reason, the operator suggested that I send a check or money order of $65.33 to the Net10 offices in Florida. This left me confused. Why was I paying a fee to get my service restored when my phone stated that my service days weren't expired yet?I don't know what is going on, but I think it's time to consider switching to a different company.
grkings67

Re: Service no longer active?

Postby Jennifer1 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:17 pm

Hi Gerald. My name is NET10 Jennifer. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Jennifer1

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.