Did not receive service days...

Did not receive service days...

Postby danakinzer » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:00 pm

I am beyond frustrated at this point, and hope that I am able to communicate myself clearly, without coming across aggressively. I have two cell phones through Net10. Both are on the 200 minutes easy plan. ($15 per month). We use maybe 20 minutes per month on each phone, so this suits our needs perfectly. In October, I paid the bill for both of my phones, but one didn't receive it's service days. I called in and about 15 minutes later, the issue was resolved. No big deal.Then, on November 16th, again, I paid for both of my cell phones but neither were credited with their service days. I didn't think that this would happen two months in a row, and decided to wait it out. On November 24th, my husband's phone lost service. I started trying to call on the 24th, and called every single day through today. From the 24th, to yesterday, I never reached a person. The machine would pick up, I'd punch in my numbers and would be told a wait time. Then, a few seconds later, the whole machine would start over again from the very first message as though I had just called in. Now, we have these phones just for emergencies. My husband carries one as does my son. Today, my husband wound up stranded on the side of the road because his tire was flat, and his spare tire was flat. He couldn't use his phone to call home, or to call for help. The exact reason we have the phones, but he couldn't use the service that he paid for!I called in, and was told to call back when he was home and I had the phones with me. (They both still carry the phones so that they can at least dial 911 if necessary.) I called back in at 6:30 central time. The first person I talked to said she couldn't even see that I had paid anything at all. I even gave her the transaction numbers! After half an hour with her, I was transferred to someone else. They finally located the transactions, and wanted to do trouble shooting on the phone. No problem. We go through trouble shooting with both phones. Then he tells me he needs to speak with his supervisor. He apparently had to speak with supervisor a LOT as I kept getting put on hold. Finally, he said he needed to create tickets for this to be fixed, and I needed to stay on the line while he did it. He took nearly half an hour for the first ticket alone! After he is finished with it, he tells me that we now have to wait for a response to THAT ticket, before he can even put in the ticket for the second phone! At this point, I've been on the phone for an hour and a half, just trying to get the service that I already paid for. On top of that, he couldn't even tell me that this wouldn't happen again next month!Finally, in frustration of the situation, I hung up. It was just ridiculous that I had been on the phone for an hour and a half, and the issue wasn't resolved. Further, I had to wait for a response to one ticket which took half an hour to put into the system, before the other ticket would even be entered into the system!I've been with net10 for over two years now. As I said, this service normally suits our needs. Most other places want to charge three times as much. We don't use texting, or mobile web, and we don't even have cell service at our house, so these phones are only for when we go out. I honestly don't know what frustrates me more.1) We paid for the service, but it wasn't there when it was needed. 2) We paid for the service but did not receive it two months in a row!3) That in order to have cell service I can rely on, I'm going to have to spend $80 per month, instead of $30.I'm beyond any hope of resolution by now. Now, I just hope that my complaint reaches someone wh*will hear it. Dana
danakinzer

Re: Did not receive service days...

Postby Jennifer1 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:08 pm

Hi Dana. My name is NET10 Jennifer. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Jennifer1

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.