HSN Minutes

HSN Minutes

Postby lcole07 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:39 am

With the phone they are selling they say the 300 min. are good for a whole year. When you renew min with this plan, does the same whole true that the mins are good for a year?ThanksLarry - Hobe Sound, Fl
lcole07

Re: HSN Minutes

Postby Stephanie » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:14 am

Hi Larry. My name is NET10 Stephanie and I will be addressing your question. The 300 free units that comes with the phone upon activation is good for 60 days but if you will refill you phone with additional units or airtime card, the units will be good as long as the phone has active service days in the system. I believe this answers your question. It's been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby lcole07 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:36 am

Stephanie, please check this page from Home Shopping near the bottom under notes:http://electronics.hsn.com/samsung-prepaid-r355c-cell-phone-with-300-minutes-and-accessories_p-6258657_xp.aspxNotes * Phone comes with 300 minutes of Net10 service which is good for up to 1 year. * Customers can move their existing phone number to this phone. Are they wrong?Larry
lcole07

Postby Stephanie » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:50 am

I checked the link you provided and verified the information with my supervisor Larry. The 300 units that are free upon activation come with 60 days of service and not for 1 year of service. We have escalated this post so that it can be corrected. I believe this answers your question. It's been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby radnils » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:54 pm

I purchased this same phone from HSN this week (and so did a family member) with the express belief that it comes with a full year of service to use the 300 minutes. The video is still available on the HSN page & they say quite a few times that it is 300 minutes for use for a full year. They also say that it is an exclusive agreement made with HSN (and Samsung). Also if you look at the comments/reviews on the left, the writers claim that is is for a year.They sold well over 6000 of these phones on HSN the second time it was aired. That's a lot of people wh*will be disappointed if Net10 does not adhere to that agreement. I will probably return the phone if that is the case. I haven't received it yet.Could the Net10 customer service dept. not have been completely notified about the HSN agreement?Thanks for any comments.Here is the link again http://electronics.hsn.com/samsung-prep ... 57_xp.aspx?
radnils

Postby Shelly » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:13 pm

Hi. My name is Shelly Net. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I'll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Net10 - Shelly
Shelly

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.