Can you just extend service time without having add minutes?

Can you just extend service time without having add minutes?

Postby kcvassi » Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:33 am

I work from home, and only use my cell phone 1-2 days a week, and only a few minutes normally per day on those days, if at all. I reactivated my phone last month with 300 minutes, am down to 271, and just had to add 200 minutes in order to keep using it on your least expensive plan, so now I'm at 471 minutes. Based on past experience, it keeps building like that, and its just silly to keep adding minutes, but I truly use the phone as a piece of emergency contact equipment when I might not be at home.Is there any way to add just service time without having to keep adding minutes? I want to keep the service, as it is as reliable as any other in the area where I live, but its just silly to keep paying to add minutes that don't get used if there is another option.Thank you for your time!kcv
kcvassi

Re: Can you just extend service time without having add minu

Postby Stephanie » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:51 am

Hi kcv. My name is NET10 Stephanie and I will be addressing your question. Your service end date will not be extended unless you purchase an airtime card. Net10 does not offer service days only in a card. I believe this answers your question. It's been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby rfforche » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:59 am

I have a monthly plan that automatically adds air time and service time, but although the minutes work I keep loosing service daysand now i have 8 service days along with 467 minutes, but the next addition of service days will be Dec 1. So I would like to knowthe least expensive way to add around 15 service days; don't need more minutes.
rfforche

Postby Stephanie » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:30 am

Hi Scccer Ref. My name is NET10 Stephanie and I will be addressing your question. Net10 does not sell cards that comes with service days only. You will need to purchase an airtime card when you happen to run out of units or service days. I believe this answers your question. It's been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.