Porting # to a new phone.

Porting # to a new phone.

Postby ryan006 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:06 pm

Hi, I transfered my monthly plan and current minutes to a new phone, the last time I did this it was within minutes and the new phone worked but this time it's taking forever.

I need my phone for work and I really can't afford wait "72 business hours" just to have nothing happen and have me call customer service again for them to be frankly useless.

I also don't appreciate being sent to a third party chat-support, the person I spoke with told me I wouldn't understand the problem and that I needed to call customer support, this is particularly funny considering my phone isn't working.

The way I've been treated when I do finally speak to someone is incredibly rude. I don't know any other company that is this rude to their paying customers, on top of the attitude and mean comments I have to sit with the knowledge that I am currently paying for the service I don't have.
ryan006

Re: Porting # to a new phone.

Postby ManzoNT » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:49 pm

Hi ryan006. My name is NET10 Jose. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
ManzoNT

Return to Making the transition to NET10 prepaid
no-contract service. Want to keep your number from your old provider? Learn how, here.