sim card not recognized by the system.

sim card not recognized by the system.

Postby elise421 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:24 pm

I entered my SIM serial into the trouble ticket database in the main net10 website. The site responded with the message:

We are sorry but the phone information you entered corresponds to a Straight Talk phone. To conduct your transaction, please go to www.straighttalk.com
Please call the Customer Care Center at 1-877-TEN-CENT (1-877-836-2368).

Uhm, I suppose the company got their lines corssed, so to speak? I have recieved and responded to private messages from netjanet and netche, but to no avail, thusfar.

I wonder what would happen if I tried to activate this sim with straighttalk...
elise421

Re: sim card not recognized by the system.

Postby Net - Michelle » Wed May 08, 2013 11:32 pm

My name is Net Michelle. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
Net - Michelle

Sim card not recognized by the system.

Postby amsantana57 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:56 am

Can anyone help me with human response in writing to the same problem of the SIM card not read by the phone? I extracted it to clean the area (it's below the battery and it seemed to be having a false contact) and when inserted again, the phone does not read it. I've tried all easy tricks unsuccessfully. Now that I'm charging the phone, I have the little Android icon and something is downloading, so I can't turn off the phone. One text in the upper left corner reads that the phone is in ODIN mode. Can anyone tell me what that means?
amsantana57

Return to Making the transition to NET10 prepaid
no-contract service. Want to keep your number from your old provider? Learn how, here.