Phone Transfer

Phone Transfer

Postby chaso » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:39 pm

So my situation is:
I want to go on the family plan the $170 for 4 phones.
But before I switch I need to transfer all those numbers to Net10 and I want to use my old phone which are all unlocked. I do not want to use a NET10 phone.
When I look at the transfer link or what not it's only for transfer of numbers onto a NET10 phone.
So I was wondering how do I transfer my number without getting a NET10 phone? or is that even possible.

And what would I need to do since the family plan can only be brought online; would I have to buy 4 sim cards first and get my number transfered and once they are then buy the family plan?
chaso

Re: Phone Transfer

Postby Net - Ashley » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:59 am

Hi chaso. If you are using a different phone, you would need to purchase our BYOP (Bring Your Own Phone) SIM. As long as it is an AT&T, T-Mobile compatible GSM phone or an unlocked domestic GSM phone, it will work with the BYOP (Bring Your Own Phone) Program. To view the program, please visit www.net10sim.com. We are not able to transfer contact or any save files on your phone. As long as the phone number is active, we can transfer the phone number and your remaining service. Thanks.
Net - Ashley

Postby chaso » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:20 pm

Okay thanks for the information but, if I want to switch over what would I have to do? Get the sims then call for a transfer and then buy the family plan?
chaso

Postby chaso » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:23 pm

And also does the family plan brought at the website you linked come with 4 sims or only 1?
chaso

Return to Making the transition to NET10 prepaid
no-contract service. Want to keep your number from your old provider? Learn how, here.