iPhone 4 Internet slow

iPhone 4 Internet slow

Postby Kush.boss » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:33 am

I an iPhone 4 AT&T and I got the 50 dollar plan, but I have super slow Internet. The first 2 weeks were excellent but now I been with slow Internet for 2 weeks.... Am I the only one? How do I fix this? Because if I can't fix it am gonna have to change to another company :cry:
Kush.boss

Re: iPhone 4 Internet slow

Postby Charisse » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:41 am

Hi Kush.boss. My name is NET10 Charisse. Let me help you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
Charisse

Postby Kush.boss » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:55 pm

Charisse wrote:Hi Kush.boss. My name is NET10 Charisse. Let me help you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.

It's not letting me reply to your message
Kush.boss

Postby Stephanie » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:30 am

Hi Kush.boss. Please try to create 3 more duplicate posts so you can have an option to reply to private messages. Thank you!
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby godsmafia » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:58 pm

I am having the same issue.

I just ported over the phone number from ATT to net10 and I have slow internet.

Doesn't make sense...can someone help me?

i was on the phone for over 1 hour. I had someone tell me to hold and then they didnt tell me they were transferring me and then i went on hold for another 40 mins and nothing happened.

I need help please!!!
godsmafia

Postby Jessica1 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:45 pm

Good day, godsmafia. We’re sorry for the trouble. My name is Jessica Net and I’ll be addressing your concern. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Jessica1

Postby ltaa09 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:09 am

godsmafia wrote:I am having the same issue.

I just ported over the phone number from ATT to net10 and I have slow internet.

Doesn't make sense...can someone help me?

i was on the phone for over 1 hour. I had someone tell me to hold and then they didnt tell me they were transferring me and then i went on hold for another 40 mins and nothing happened.

I need help please!!!

Bro same prob! Do you wanna know why its slow? its because they are slowing down your data speeds! There unlimited data bit is false advertising! I paid for another month and my speeds didn't go back to normal at all! I stayed on the phone with them for more than 5 hours being transfered at least 8 different times! It was great service at first now its horrible and a waste of time i cannot believe i paid for this service! I suggest going back to ATT or someone else i even paid termination fees for a iPhone on ATT to get these cheaper plans, worst choice ever!
ltaa09

Postby Jessica1 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:13 pm

Good day, ltaa09. We’re sorry for the trouble. My name is Jessica Net and I’ll be addressing your concern. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Jessica1

Postby Speedy 73 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:59 pm

iPhone 4 Internet slow. It was very fast at first. I could actually watch youtube with no buffering. Now I can't
Speedy 73

Postby Che1 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:11 pm

Hi Speedy 73! My name is NET10 Che and I'll be addressing your concern. For me to assist you further, we need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks!
Che1

Next

Return to Accessing websites and other Web discussions.