no internet access

no internet access

Postby allysunbrady » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:59 am

So I have an iphone 3, been using it with net10 for 3-4 months now w/o any problems. The last couple days I've had NO ACCESS to the internet AT ALL unless I'm at home connected to my wifi. And even then some of the apps won't refresh all the time. If anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it so much!!!
allysunbrady

Re: no internet access

Postby Sophie1 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:19 am

Hi allysunbrady. My name is NET10 Sophie and I will be addressing your question. Have you recently downloaded a software update from Apple? Have you recently logged into iTunes?
NET10 - Sophie
Sophie1

Postby allysunbrady » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:18 pm

Hi Sophie. I actually did update my software after I posted this, now it's ios5 I think. Safari I working right now but it keeps popping up saying cannot connect to server every time I open a new page/click a link or anything. Insta gram app refreshed once but now it says cannot connect and so does Facebook app. Is there something that is slowing my phone down? I don't have a lot of music on here.

**when I went to post this I had to try multiple times before it would "connect to server" ?
allysunbrady

Postby Net - Ashley » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:10 am

Hi allysunbrady. We’re sorry that you’re having a problem. Let me continue to help you. I've sent you a private message. Please check your forum inbox.
Net - Ashley

Return to Accessing websites and other Web discussions.