Net10 smartphone - android

Net10 smartphone - android

Postby dillpic » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:47 pm

Net10's 50 dollar unlimited service is as good or better then contract service, you can even browse the web. But the web browsing on your selection of phones is pretty bad. Great service on one side and crappy phones on the other. When can we expect high-end smart phones*or atleast one)? Its not like you can take your sim card out of a net10 phone and put it into a unlocked phone and have it work. You have to use a net10 phone, but net10 lacks any choose in the smart phone category. I mean the people will be the ones paying for it, not net10. But they dont even have that choose right now. Put your software on top of a android phone. Or dont lock the sim cards to your phones, we could take it out of the net10 phone and use a unlocked phone for the service, when we want to enter a card # or check our minutes we just put it back into the net10 phone for all the official stuff.
dillpic

Re: Net10 smartphone - android

Postby Vince1 » Fri May 06, 2011 11:36 am

Hi dillpic. My name is NET Vince and I will be addressing your suggestion. If/when we have new phones to announce, we'll do so here on the website. Thank you.
NET - Vince
Vince1

Return to Accessing websites and other Web discussions.