Need a detail Call Log/Text Mesg for court

Need a detail Call Log/Text Mesg for court

Postby KRISDJONES » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:12 pm

Can anyone tell me how I can get a detailed call log for my phone?
KRISDJONES

Re: Need a detail Call Log/Text Mesg for court

Postby Net - Frank » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:35 am

Hi KRISDJONES,

Customers may request to receive a copy of their Call Detail Records for calls made to and from their cell phone. We DO NOT provide Call Detail Records to customers on a regular basis; however, we will fulfill a customer’s request under special circumstances.

Process and Documents Required from the Customer:

Customers may request Call Detail Records (CDR) by contacting an agent. The agent will provide the customer with the requirements for the production of their records:
Requirements:

Customer must provide a signed letter requesting the Call Detail Records. This letter must include:
o Specific date range for the records being requested
o Serial number of the phone

Upon receipt of the above requirements, the customer will be called on the cellular phone (for which the records have been requested) in order to confirm the request.

We will mail the call detail records to the address of record within thirty days. FCC rules and regulations prohibit us from faxing or e-mailing your records to you.

If the phone is inactive/lost or stolen. The call detail records shall be mailed to the customer’s address of record as it appears in our system.

Your signed, sworn statement requesting your Call Detail Records together with the other supporting documents should be sent via mail or fax to:

TracFone Wireless, Inc
Customer CDR Request
Attn: Executive Resolution Dept.
PO Box 160340
Miami, FL 33178

Fax number: 1-866-809-7134

Please also Note that you still need to inform us that you will need this request so we can notate information also on your account.

Hope this helps. Thanks.
Net - Frank

Postby tuffy » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:39 am

Question...I've seen a few posts in regards to the ability to get copies of text records...a few say yes and a few say no. I need to get text records for a specific period in time and this is the only instance I require it. Can I follow these directions in this post and receive those records?

Tuffy
tuffy

Postby Net - Monette » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:36 pm

Hi tuffy. My name is Net Monette. We regret to inform you that we can not issue a copy of your Text Detail Records. You may only request to receive a copy of your Call Detail Records for calls made to and from your cell phone instead. Thank you.
Net - Monette

Postby tuffy » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:52 am

Monette,
will that list show incoming text phone numbers with time stamp as well as actual phone call numbers?

Tuffy
tuffy

Postby Net - Jayme » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:13 pm

Hi tuffy. I'm NET Jayme and I'll be addressing your concern. No, it will only provide the list of made and received calls with the phone numbers involved and the exact date and time of the transaction. Thanks.
Net - Jayme

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your NET10.