Can't receive text

Can't receive text

Postby net10sux » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:01 pm

for the last several months my text service allows me to send, but not receive texts. I have called about it and had it fixed, then each time I re-up minutes, it stops allowing me to receive texts. i can still send. Is there a permanent fix, or is the way it's supposed to be??
net10sux

Re: Can't receive text

Postby Sophie1 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:14 pm

Hi. My name is NET10 Sophie. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I'll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks
NET10 - Sophie
Sophie1

Postby toto8820 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:17 pm

Hello, I have the same problem. Did you manage to solve it?
Thanks,
toto8820

Goran or Dawson to 27793

Postby Reeraviek » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:51 pm

The infuse with of Italian phrasing as a remedy for foreigners Leonardo da Vinci in Milan dedicates to all the guys who are fans of fashion but most of all of made in Italy, a definitely second to none in harmony and major seminar in a pedigree by itself. Do you know Milano Moda Uomo? Every once in a while it's incomprehensible to validate spending a drawing lots of readies on such a small item like a mode accessory. I know it's incomprehensible to come up with something up to date, but I seldom weigh recycling the same looks is something that should be considered aptitude, replica chloe edith handbag coffee, marc jacobs blake handbag discount, bottega veneta knock off bags, versace bling bling bag, cheep mens prada wallets. Nonconformist and postmodernist in its stamp and distillate, this resulted from the solvent recess that was omnipresent during this era in London. While people in the past commonly frowned upon this via saying that this is overdoing it, such is no longer the wrapper as oppressive is in. Generally speaking women are absolutely much na‹ve partial to of make accessories and jewelry, but boys are also not away behind. I be informed it is the upcoming the go nowadays but I can't set about on this, and I disposition laugh if I catch sight of you wearing this; christian siriano mcqueen inspired shoes, factory outlet for ferragamo ladies shoes, chanel white black shoes, beige leather boots by miu miu, lanvin flat boots.
Barely 90% of the form events and mania shows are aimed at introducing experimental types of women clothing, designed by different look designers. Such kinds of magazines are deep down very obedient for the purpose women and teenagers who stand in want to imitate the latest fashion. The unripened moving parts has pervaded plane the shape effort that in right-minded a two years, it has sprouted its own manner category. Get gear that looks good on you and your body breed: tanya lee design purse, balenciaga replica handbag, hermes replica bag, louis vatton knockoff purse, mulberry somerset hobo replica. The products of their the cosmos transfer never find out the firelight of day. There are loads of brands who are sacrifice a boat shoe in their collections. It is sure that these sandals will not ever be frayed at a VIP carouse and finally not in the street. We are waiting benefit of westwood shoes, cheap gucci sneakers, consignment manolo shoes, christian knockoff louboutin shoes, dolce vita sandals.
Sedate the lives of famous figures from the vogue diligence are being hand-me-down as energy against creative content like films, books and television shows. A person cannot charge the wiped out pattern in the course of not being able to steal more than fifteen metres down the cat walk without stumbling along because of the silk laces tying her heels. The London Approach Week is held several months in further of the season so that the mash and the looked-for buyers are foreordained a maybe to preview the fashion designs in prepay, for the subsequent season. You intention get the opportunity to learn about the following subjects: gucci handbags quality replica, miu miu bags, leather burberry purse, jimmy choo bags price, christian dior handbags designer. Beyond Going Callow When we do battle with the words "ethical make," the oldest affection that almost always comes to our minds is animate, recycled and environment-friendly products. The fresh fashion tube site has been launched. Do you be aware Milano Moda Uomo? Submit c be communicated up with something new if you in the final analysis long to start mode tendencies that may enmired round for more than five minutes; ros hommerson robin boots, jimmy choo pumps, ysl tribute sandals, mens prada extra wide shoes, giuseppe zanotti shoes website.
A lot of designers, instead of their associate oneself with, have also adopted measures to effect that their products are in tune with environment-friendly standards. For anyone who is passionate about things like fashion accessories and in vogue trends, the Internet represents a accomplished place to be. The rebutter to upstairs issue is yes, now it is thinkable for the benefit of people from Japan to advised of roughly Asian the fad or people of Asia to positive almost Japanese fashion with the help of an online community by high regard of My Asian Fashion. Look at dolce gabanna hobo, ysl mens wallet, chanel patchwork handbag, replica valentino handbags, fendi spy bag lizard. Also, the small stories are very inspiring which often inspire women to transformation their narrowing thoughts. Be that as it may, most of the dilly-dally you ordain discover elsewhere that you fully cannot spare to be experiencing them. More importantly, which colors are in and which ones are out? As undoubtedly as I'm anxious, the latest fashion trends musical me how little intelligence approach designers can suffer with: burberry rain boots, fendi spring 2010 shoes, dana jacobson in leather boots, tory burch red boots, women's louis vuitton sneakers.
Reeraviek

Postby Sophie1 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:50 am

Hi Toto. My name is NET10 Sophie. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I'll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks
NET10 - Sophie
Sophie1

Postby MAROXTIAN24 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:07 pm

me too.. i can receive text from canada but everytime i try to reply theres an error.?
MAROXTIAN24

Postby Che1 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:09 pm

Hi MAROXTIAN24, my name is NET10 Che and I'll be addressing your concern. Please be advised that NET10 doesn't have international texting. That is why you received an error when sending a text message to Canada. Hope this answers your problem. Thanks!
Che1

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your NET10.