No MMS on AT&T BYOD?

No MMS on AT&T BYOD?

Postby traav1s » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:20 pm

I tried sending an MMS today and it would not send at all. I’m using an iPhone 11 running on the AT&T MVNO. I called customer service and they kept giving me the runaround with the APN, but there is no edit APN anywhere to be seen since it is configured with the TFW profile itself.

Can anyone here help? All features work (calls, texts, internet) just not MMS. I can't get customer service to actually help me since they keep blaming me that I have a BYOP. I don't want to have to call and deal with them for another 2 1/2 hours. They keep giving me the runaround.
traav1s

Re: No MMS on AT&T BYOD?

Postby Net - Maria » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:48 pm

Hi traav1s. I'm NET - Maria. We're sorry to know that you are having problems sending and receiving picture messages. We can take a look into this and ensure that there's a resolution for you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can also text APN to 611611. Thank you.
Net - Maria

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your NET10.