Conditional Call Forwarding, G-Voice, Voicemail

Conditional Call Forwarding, G-Voice, Voicemail

Postby robie88 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:29 pm

Hi! I just started with Net10 this past week. I purchased a 1 year PIN code in June, finished up my time with another carrier, and then started here. I checked thoroughly in June when I made my purchase, and found that your system allowed CCF and I would be able to use my Google Voice Voicemail. But something seems to have changed between June when I looked into this, and now when I've started. I don't seem to be able to get Net10 working properly with Google Voicemail now. I've used that Voicemail for many years and do not want to be on Net10 if I cannot continue Google Voicemail. So, is there any way to get Google Voicemail working with your system, and if you're not supporting it now, what do I do to cancel Net10 and get a refund? I can't be stuck with a year of Net10 service if you no longer can provision so that I can use G-voicemail. Please advise. Thank you for your help.
robie88

Re: Conditional Call Forwarding, G-Voice, Voicemail

Postby Net - Larry » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:20 am

Hi robie88. I'm NET10 Larry. I’m very sorry that you’re having issues with your voicemail. Please allow us to review your account and further investigate what happened with your phone service. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
Net - Larry

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your NET10.