Visual Voicemail does not work

Visual Voicemail does not work

Postby traav1s » Sun May 19, 2019 4:35 pm

I'm trying to activate visual voicemail. I'm running NET10 on the Verizon network. I have tried chatting with customer service, but they don't seem to help. I'm using an iPhone XR. I have tried all troubleshooting steps, but no help. I've even resetted the phone to factory settings.
traav1s

Re: Visual Voicemail does not work

Postby Net - Larry » Sun May 19, 2019 6:17 pm

Hi traav1s. I'm NET10 Larry. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Let us help you with your concern. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
Net - Larry

Postby traav1s » Sun May 19, 2019 6:36 pm

Net - Larry wrote:Hi traav1s. I'm NET10 Larry. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Let us help you with your concern. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

I have already chatted with people, they don’t seem to understand that I’ve already tried all troubleshooting steps, and my phone isn’t the issue. I’m running on NET10 Verizon and my iPhone is a Verizon variant.
traav1s

Postby Net - Larry » Tue May 21, 2019 9:19 am

Hi traav1s. I'm NET10 Larry. Kindly check your forum inbox for a message. Thank you.
Net - Larry

Postby h0va4life » Wed May 29, 2019 5:24 pm

Net - Larry wrote:Hi traav1s. I'm NET10 Larry. Kindly check your forum inbox for a message. Thank you.

Can you send me a fix too? I am using iphone with the AT&T net10 sim card. My google voicemail was working for the last week or two, and it randomly stopped and went to my net10 voicemail. I've tried turning off and on the conditional forwarding, but both fail.
h0va4life

Postby Net - Maria » Thu May 30, 2019 2:34 pm

Hi h0va4life. This is Net - Maria. We're sorry for the inconvenience you have encountered with your Google Voicemail. Yes, we are here and eager to help you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
Net - Maria

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your NET10.