Can't use $25 reload card

Can't use $25 reload card

Postby Elli888 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:31 am

I am very upset with Net 10. For the last year I've being trying to get refund on unused $25 card I purchased along with the phone. When I activated a phone, it said that " this card is not suitable for this phone". I also couldn't find phone which accept $25 reload card
Elli888

Re: Can't use $25 reload card

Postby Net - Felice » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:31 pm

Hi Elli888. My name is NET10 Felice. Let us check your account so we can provide the proper resolution of your concern. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.
Net - Felice

Postby nannon » Thu May 03, 2018 6:40 pm

yesterday i went to my local dollar General to buy a phone card for my teenage sons phone, because he was going out of state on a high school band trip. it was VERY important that he had his own phone to contact family. i bought a $45 prepaid minute card. when i tried to add the airtime, one of your foreign representatives, which was almost impossible due to the language barrier, told me that the card i bought was not compatible with my sons smart phone. nowhere on the card does it say that it doesnt work on smartphones. they then told me i needed an unlimited card, which was $5 difference, and to go buy another card to make up the difference and using the 2 combined value, they would add the minutes. so i drive 30 miles away, thru severe weather, to go bak to dollar general and do so. the cheapest card was $20. so ive spent $65 now. i get home and call net10 again, and the foreign lady i talked to tells me that she cannot add the cards because neither of them are compatible with smartphones. i tell her i kno that they wont work seperate but can they not combine the value of both cards like the other lady said? Nope! she just kept repeating herself saying she cannot add the minutes because theyre not compatible. im irate at this point, because now ive spent way more than i needed to, risked my life to drive out of town to get another card before they closed, and its still not enough, and dollar general will not refund my money so i can just get the dang card i needed!! my son left this morning WITHOUT minutes on his phone! and i now have $65 worth of net10 minutes that i cant use, and cant get my money back. im a single mother of 2 boys living on a very small budget, i CANNOT AFFORD THIS!!!!! yet no one at your company can help?!
nannon

Postby Net - Larry » Sat May 05, 2018 12:37 pm

Hi nannon. My name is NET10 Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
Net - Larry

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your NET10.