conditional call forwarding - google voice

Re: conditional call forwarding - google voice

Postby Net - Larry » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:40 am

Hi andipandi. I'm NET10 Larry. I apologize for the inconvenience. Our service supports Visual Voicemail and Google Voice if the device you are using also supports it. If you encounter issues using these features, you can do basic troubleshooting by rebooting the phone and test it when it is back on. If this does not fix the issue, we'll have to perform advance technical troubleshooting which requires your account information e.g. phone number, SIM card number and physical address. However, we cannot discuss it on the forum wall for security reasons and must be done privately. For your convenience, you can make use of our self-service menu by texting Help to 611611.
Net - Larry

Postby ragajoel » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:38 pm

Following up for folks looking at this thread:

Net10 no longer works with conditional call forwarding. When I chatted with the rep who replied to my first post, they told me that Net10 "never supported conditional call forwarding" and suggested that I reset my phone settings. They had no answer as to why I was able to use it for years and it stopped suddenly.
I've currently switched to Ting, which supports Youmail.

I also tried calling Tracfone to find out if I could switch to them, their customer reps were unable to tell me whether it would work or not. "Since it's not listed on the website, then probably not."

Tracfone is listed as a supported carrier on Youmail's site, but I'm not able to confirm.
ragajoel

Postby Net - Larry » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:53 am

Hi ragajoel. I'm NET10 Larry. I read your post and I'm sorry that you're having some problems. We will check if your phone is properly provisioned in the system. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
Net - Larry

Previous

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your NET10.