conditional call forwarding - google voice

Re: conditional call forwarding - google voice

Postby Net - Maria » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:35 pm

Hi dgoeke. This is Marie from NET10 Wireless. We're sorry for the trouble you have encountered with your voicemail. We are here to help you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
Net - Maria

Postby dgoeke » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:30 pm

This is a follow up from my previous post about how "Conditional Forwarding to net10 no longer working". I received a PM asking that I reach out to online chat. I did this and explained the issue again. Their response was that Net10 only supports call forwarding using the phone setting options on my phone. On my iphone this only allows plain call forwarding, not conditional call forwarding, so I am unaware of a way to make this work with Net10. I asked why this stopped working sometime after May 23, and they speculated it was a iphone update. This seems unlikely though, because my problem is that my carrier is returning an error when I attempt to dial the programming strings to enable conditional call forwarding (numbers beginning with **61, **62, etc). No resolution was reached, other than the likelihood that Net10 has no way of supporting conditional call forwarding.
dgoeke

Postby Net - Maria » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:35 pm

Hi dgoeke. This is NET10 Maria. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Let us check other options to straighten this out. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thanks.
Net - Maria

Postby Technopath4104 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:01 pm

I have just started having this same issue. I've had Google Voice on numerous phones for years on Net10 but it has just recently stopped working. Please help. Thank you.
Technopath4104

Postby Net - Larry » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:23 am

Hi Technopath4104. I'm NET10 Larry. I’m very sorry that you’re having issues with our service. We'll be delighted to help you get your phone fixed. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
Net - Larry

Postby robie88 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:15 pm

This is a real mess with them dropping CCF. I scoped this out 2 months ago when I saw a really sweet sale on a 1 year PIN for Net10. Figured as long as it worked with G-Voice and google voicemail I was set. Finished what time I had left at my prior carrier, switched over to 10 last week and BAM! No more G-voicemail. I wonder why they pull something like that? Doesn't really cost them any $$ to have CCF, right? If anything, would seem like less stress on their system using v-mail from another company. Go figure. Anyway, I'm kinda screwed now. I was so psyched about going over to Net10, looked like such a good deal.
robie88

Postby Net - Larry » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:19 am

Hi robie88. I'm NET10 Larry. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
Net - Larry

Postby ragajoel » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:18 pm

Hello,

I am having the same issue, since May of this year, as well. I used YouMail for years with Net10. All of a sudden it stopped working. Someone is support please contact me to help resolve this problem. Without conditional call forwarding functional, I will need to change my carrier from Net10 as it is a crucial piece of my business.

Thanks
ragajoel

Postby Net - Larry » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:55 am

HI ragajoel. I'm NET10 Larry. I'm sorry that you're having some problems. We'll check if the phone is properly provisioned in the system. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
Net - Larry

Postby andipandi » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:16 pm

Has anyone gotten any resolution from this? All these net10 reps saying check your PMs, I would really like an answer.

I have an iphone 8, which stopped allowing youmail to function back in may. My husband has an android which still works with youmail. I have an AT&T chip, he has a Verizon chip. I wonder if I switch to a verizon chip will it work? I've deleted the app and reinstalled, it is the latest version.

If net10 is not going to put protections from spam calls into place, or build support for standard visual voice mail into their system, it seems that allowing Youmail would save them from doing either of those things. Makes no sense that they would disable it.
andipandi

PreviousNext

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your NET10.