cannot track my order

cannot track my order

Postby citygirl1959 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:57 pm

I have to say Net10 has to by far the worst business I've ever dealt with when it comes to customer service. I've been with Net10 for 2 yrs and cannot believe how UN-accommodating they are to loyal customers. I recently had my phone stolen. I ordered a new Net 10 phone which was shipped to me with no sim card which let me remind you this is no fault of mine. This company has done nothing to try and lighten the blow. I told them it was imperative I get the sim card asap as I do not have a land line. A cell phone is all the service I have. The company would not let me even pay for a 2 day priority on the sim card shipment. Now it's been 4 days since the sim card was ordered and I still cannot get a tracking number to track the order. It is still showing processing. I tried to get some answers on chat as I said I do not have a land line. Chat keeps disconnecting me and gives me no help. Finally I asked to neighbor to use their land line to call net 10 directly and still no lone can tell me why there still is no tracking number for the order and I have to wait till the 5 days is up. It's common sense that if the order is still stating that it's processing that there is a problem with the order. I've ordered things in the past from net 10 and always had a tracking number generated by 12 - 24 hrs after the order was placed. This is not how to treat loyal customers especially when it was Net 10's negligence for not sending the sim card with the new to begin with. Not one customer service rep or supervisor has apologized or tried to offer anything to try and lighten the blow of this major inconvenience. One would think I would've been offered some minutes or a 2 day priority shipment on the sim card. Something. All I get is this Oh Well attitude. Now I will be inconvenienced for another 3-5 days for another order of a sim card. It's just a matter of time but no company can stay in business for a long time taking their loyal customers granted like this. Lets face it to be without a phone of any kind in this day and age is pretty dangerous. I drive on some pretty rural deserted roads that have no street lights at night. I would hate to think of what could happen should I get a flat or break down on one of these roads a be without a cell to call for help. I have a useless case number 1079000603 that was told if I called Fed Ex they find out the tracking number that way. This couldn't be further from the truth for this is a case number for Net 10 not an order number. Plus this order has still not yet made it into the hands of Fed Ex. Now Not only did Net 10 drop the ball when they failed to ship a phone with a sim card. They drop the ball again and fail to get me the sim card on the second attempt. Still no fault of mine. Still no apology and no attempt made to rectify and send me another sim card over night or 2 day priority, Something. Instead the service rep tells me well we're not charging you for the shipping of the sim card. Which excuse me that is a given being it was Net 10's screw up to begin with. He trying to make me think he is doing me a favor. At this point I'm seething. When am I going to get a sim card?? How long am I going to continue to be inconvenienced by Net 10?? Is anyone from Net 10 going to take responsibility and show me some consideration??? Some one should be throwing some free minutes my way at this point!!!
citygirl1959

Re: cannot track my order

Postby alita » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:17 pm

Hi citygirl1959. My name is NET10 Alita. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Thanks.
alita

Postby Net - Ashley » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:48 am

Hi citygirl1959. We’re sorry that you’re having a problem. Let me continue to help you. I've sent you a private message. Please check your forum inbox.
Net - Ashley

Postby robertjohn2 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:39 am

Now, the NET10 has the best shipping and tracking features. I felt sorry for you but it almost 6 years old. Now, NET10 changed itself so much.
robertjohn2

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your NET10.