Unable to set up Voicemail on BYOP sim

Unable to set up Voicemail on BYOP sim

Postby Shingaling » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:02 am

I have been trying for 3 days to get my freaking voicemail set up, I go to the Voicemail Setup Page and it prompts me to input my Serial Number or Phone Number, the Phone Number option, however though, is grayed out. I put in my Serial Number and it says that its not correct. I got my serial number off of the card that came with my sim card was well as the one on the My Account Summary, under the image of the icon, selecting the "details" link, it shows the same serial number there. How do I get this crap working and when are you all going to get your act together :evil:
Shingaling

Re: Unable to set up Voicemail on BYOP sim

Postby Net - Andrea » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:50 am

Hi Shingaling. My name is Net10 Andrea. Sorry that you’re having a problem. For me to assist you further, we need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks!
Net - Andrea

Postby hoggie72 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:58 pm

I just pushed and held the number 1 on my phone and set up my voicemail that way. Just follow the prompts given to you.
hoggie72

Postby n8greene » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:49 am

Hi-

Pushing the number 1 button on my phone did not work but dialing my own phone number did. It then prompted me to set up my voicemail.

I had the same problem on the website that you did, but, again, calling my own number allowed me to set up my voicemail.
n8greene

Postby ash » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:41 am

holding 1 button only works on certain phones. no good on iphone
ash

Postby lizbethkirk » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:41 pm

Shingaling wrote:I have been trying for 3 days to get my freaking voicemail set up, I go to the Voicemail Setup Page and it prompts me to input my Serial Number or Phone Number, the Phone Number option, however though, is grayed out. I put in my Serial Number and it says that its not correct. I got my serial number off of the card that came with my sim card was well as the one on the My Account Summary, under the image of the icon, selecting the "details" link, it shows the same serial number there. How do I get this crap working and when are you all going to get your act together :evil:

I'm having the same problem with the website - it tells me my Serial Number is invalid and I can't enter a phone number.

I also have other questions that haven't been answered...could someone please approve my posts so I can start getting some answers to my questions?
lizbethkirk

Postby Net - Amber » Wed May 15, 2013 9:00 am

Hi n8greene. My name is NET Amber. We’re sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
Net - Amber

Postby jaawwsshhh » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:52 pm

I've been having the same problem with my voicemail set up :(
jaawwsshhh

Postby Anne2 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:30 am

Hi jaawwsshhh. My name is NET10 Anne. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly through a private message. Thanks.
NET10 - Anne
Anne2

Postby jaawwsshhh » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:04 pm

Anne2 wrote:Hi jaawwsshhh. My name is NET10 Anne. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly through a private message. Thanks.

A month later and I never got the PM. thanks.
jaawwsshhh

Next

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your NET10.