Has Net10 Stopped Allowing Conditional Call Forwarding?

Re: Has Net10 Stopped Allowing Conditional Call Forwarding?

Postby jmiketay » Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:01 am

My phone was able to forward to YouMail for my voicemail. Now it will not. I get an error message when I try to reactivate my YouMail call forwarding. What's the deal? I don't want to use Net10 voicemail any longer than I have to. I like the options I get with YouMail.
jmiketay

Postby Net - Maria » Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:20 pm

Hi jmiketay. This is NET- Maria. We're sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. We're more than happy to investigate this matter with you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
Net - Maria

Postby unsatisfied30 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:20 am

my phone is broken and is my only second factor auth method for several accounts, i need to check my voicemail or texts to get the codes for 2fa but cant, someone told me to use google voice and activate ccf to route my voicemail to my google voice number so i can get to it that way, can you please tell me how to do this like you did for the others in this post? thanks.
unsatisfied30

Postby Net - Maria » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:15 pm

Hi unsatisfied30. I'm NET-10 Maria. For us to assist you with your concerns, we need to check your account first. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
Net - Maria

Previous

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your NET10.