What's my pin#?

What's my pin#?

Postby bonbonzilla » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:28 pm

I got my phone unlocked, and the place I got it done at convinced me to switch from tmobile to net10. Now that I'm trying to add airtime, it's asking for my 15 or 18 digit PIN number or IME I, which it says is found in my phone's prepaid menu. I had my own phone already, which I switched to net10, and was never given any type of instructions or menu. I was handed back the phone and told it was simple to pay online at net10.com. I've been trying different methods online for the past few days with no luck since I need a PIN. About to switch back to tmobile...this is ridiculous...I just want to pay my bill, but can't seem to do so
bonbonzilla

Re: What's my pin#?

Postby Net - Janet » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:32 pm

Hi bonbonzilla. My name is Net Janet. The last 15 digits of your SIM card number would serves as your IMEI or serial number of the phone. Thanks.
Net - Janet

Postby bonbonzilla » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:43 pm

There are not 15 digits on my sim card....There are 14. It looks like there may have been more on the original card, but since the SIM was punched out of the holder card and put into my phone, there are only 14 shown
bonbonzilla

Postby bonbonzilla » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:50 pm

Also, you sent me a message asking for my phone's serial #. I'm trying to reply to your message, and it says I am unauthorized to do so. I don't know what the serial # is or where to find it. Again, I did not buy a net 10 phone. I had my own iphone that was unlocked and switched to net10
bonbonzilla

Postby Net - Maria » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:48 pm

Hi bonbonzilla. You will need to create 2 more posts to be able to reply to the private message.
Net - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.