phone upgrade

phone upgrade

Postby mopowa » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:23 am

I'm a happy Net 10 customer, I just purchased a new Moto 409. My current phone is the Moto 408, I would like to transfer my current Net 10 phone number to the new 409. Does the new phone need to be activated with air time and minutes before transferring my current number, air time and minutes or will it get activated when the phone number gets switched to it? What is the best way to do the transfer with minimum down time as this is my only phone?
Also can I switch sim cards between the phones so I will still have my contact list or is there another way to save my list?
Thanks for your time, Angelo
mopowa

Re: phone upgrade

Postby Net - George » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:25 am

Hi mopowa,

My name is NET10 George. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Net - George

Postby mopowa » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:08 pm

George,
Do you need both serial numbers or just the one from my current phone? Are you planning to start the number switch process now?
Angelo
mopowa

Postby mopowa » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:12 pm

George,
Do you need both serial numbers or just the one from my current phone? Are you planning to start the number switch process now?
Angelo
mopowa

Postby Net - Andrea » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:14 pm

Hi mopowa. My name is Net10 Andrea and I'll be addressing your concern. For me to assist you further, we need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks!
Net - Andrea

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.