Reactivate phone and keep same number

Reactivate phone and keep same number

Postby coachjp » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:14 am

My wife's Net10 phone was deactivated today because I forgot to add airtime. I just want to reactivate by adding a $50 unlimited card (which I need to purchase online) and keep her same number. Please help.
coachjp

Re: Reactivate phone and keep same number

Postby elle » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:35 am

Hi coachjp. My name isNET10 elle. Let me help you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
elle

Postby sunshineinabox » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:38 pm

Ive registered my phone so many times..and have put an unlimited card on it. Why is it that I cant get it to reactivate?
sunshineinabox

Postby Lindsay » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:54 am

Hi sunshineinabox. My name is Net10 Lindsay. We are sorry for the trouble. Let me help you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
Lindsay

Postby scole » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:40 pm

[b]Upgraded from Net10 Nokia[ to LG. Transfered number & remaining minutes. Blocked by "Unregistered Sim" and " Call restriction Error 34" code.

Tried to create service ticket with online tech support. Blocked by tech support message to turn off phone and turn back on, wait 5 minutes. Its been a entire day. I want this resolved./b]
scole

Postby Lindsay » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:31 am

Hi scole. My name is Net10 Lindsay. We are sorry for the trouble. Let me help you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
Lindsay

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.