LG900GHL instruction manual

LG900GHL instruction manual

Postby emo » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:36 am

I've had my new smart phone, LG900GHL, for 2 Days, read the "instruction booklet" and feel that I just basically know how to make calls. There is absolutely nothing about connecting the phone to a computer, how to install apps or ring tones, information on data cards and on and on. There is nothing else in the box, I've Googled instruction manuals and gone thru the Net10 website to no avail. Where is there complete information available?? How smart can that be? We are not all intuitive gizmo geniuses. Help please.
emo

Re: LG900GHL instruction manual

Postby Casey1 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:29 pm

Hi emo. My name is NET10 Casey and I will be addressing your question. Try searching getjar.com. Use LG GW300 as the model number as that is the European version of the phone. Download them to your computer and then you can transfer them to the phone via Bluetooth or data cable. You can download Opera Mini (m.opera.com) and Bolt (boltbrowser.com) straight from their websites. Both are much better browsers, and make sure that you download a signed version of the browser you want. I believe this answers your question. It’s been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
Casey1

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.