getting error everytime I try to add airtime

getting error everytime I try to add airtime

Postby cuneyt » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:31 pm

I think there is a problem with your servers because many people are having the exactly same problem right now. When I try to add airtime I am getting some 404 ERROR page either just after I write my credit card information and click submit or before that. My service days are over and my phone is deactivated but because of the problem on website I cannot add any airtime and reactivate my phone. I urgently need to call someone but I can't. Please help.The error page is some like this:Error 404--Not FoundFrom RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:10.4.5 404 Not FoundThe server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent.If the server does not wish to make this information available to the client, the status code 403 (Forbidden) can be used instead. The 410 (Gone) status code SHOULD be used if the server knows, through some internally configurable mechanism, that an old resource is permanently unavailable and has no forwarding address.
cuneyt

Re: getting error everytime I try to add airtime

Postby Jennifer1 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:34 pm

Hi Cuneyt. My name is NET10 Jennifer. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Jennifer1

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.