Reactivation - resident in europe.

Reactivation - resident in europe.

Postby housten » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:22 am

I'd like to reactivate my Net10 in time for my upcoming trip to the US. It looks like the credit card form only allows for US addresses for credit cards. Is there a way to pay online with a non-US credit card?thanks!
housten

Re: Reactivation - resident in europe.

Postby Stephanie » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:08 am

Hi Housten. My name is NET10 Stephanie and I will be addressing your question. Sorry, but we cannot process non-US billing addresses. The purchase will not go through. I believe this answers your question. It's been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby housten » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:31 pm

Is there any way for me to reactivate my phones before I get to the states? If not, how can I reactivate them once I get to the states?thanks
housten

Postby Jessica1 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:20 am

Good day, housten. My name is Jessica Net and I'll be addressing your question. Unfortunately, you cannot reactivate the phone if you're outside United States because phone doesn't get any registration from a tower. Once you get to the States, you can either reactivate the phone online @www.net10.com or you may contact our Customer Care Center @ 1-877-836-2368, opens from 8:00 AM until 11:45 PM EST, Monday to Sunday. I believe this answers your questions. It's been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
Jessica1

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.