Excessive Home phone solicitation for Net 10 air time

Excessive Home phone solicitation for Net 10 air time

Postby jstasney » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:39 am

My home phone number is having excessive spam solicitation for Net 10 air time....daily.Please remove my home phone number from your solicitation program.I wish only to receive home phone reminders when my Net 10 air time minutes are about to expire.I wish only to receive text message reminders when my Net 10 air time minutes are about to expire on my Net 10 phones.ThanksJeff
jstasney

Re: Excessive Home phone solicitation for Net 10 air time

Postby Jessica1 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:41 am

Good day, Jeff. My name is Jessica Net and I'll be addressing your concern. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further and we can gather your phone's serial number to remove your contact information from our contact list. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Jessica1

Re: Excessive Home phone solicitation for Net 10 air time

Postby Jessica1 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:10 am

Good day, jstasney. As per offline conversation, your contact information has now been removed from our contact list and that you will no longer receive calls from us but will continue to receive notifications on your NET10 phone to remind you of your service expiration. I believe this resolves your issue. It's been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
Jessica1

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.