signed up for easy minutes, phone will not update minutes or

signed up for easy minutes, phone will not update minutes or

Postby joejkuennen » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:42 am

I signed up for the easy pay plan with my credit card. I am supposed to have 200 minutes and 30 days added automatically the 23rd of each month. This is the third month on the plan, and every time my phone has failed to add the minutes and days. I get the message to leave my phone on, so I do, but nothing. The first two times I called tech support, they had me go through the menu and enter a long code, turn the phone off, tun it on, and then it would update. It was inconvenient, and took five to ten minutes. Today was my third call to tech support for the same reason. I tried to explain the problem to the youg woman on the other end, but it seems she did not have a good comprehension of the English language, or of the Net 10 terms, such as "Easy Minutes". We went back and forth, each having to repeat ourselves since we could not understand each other. She had me enter several short codes and said my phone would update next time, but did nothting to get the most recent time. We went through it again, she put me on hold several times, and after an hour I asked to speak to her manager. she either did not understand or ignored the request, and went on. Finally she did something that added the 30 service days to the total, but added only one minute of time. We went at it again, and finally after nearly an hour and a half, my phone was updated. I have NO confidence that my phone will add the days and minutes on December 23rd, and if it does not, I am through with Net 10. Other than this issue, I am happy with the service and the value, but I am not willing to put up with this hassle every month. If there is something you can do to assure me that my phone will update next time, I would be glad to work with you on this. Joe.
joejkuennen

Re: signed up for easy minutes, phone will not update minute

Postby Jessica1 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:30 am

Good day, joej. My name is Jessica Net. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Jessica1

Postby Jessica1 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:54 am

Good day, joej. As per offline conversation, several codes were entered to update phone's registration for you to receive your monthly minutes automatically. I believe this resolves your issue. It's been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
Jessica1

Postby joejkuennen » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:45 pm

Yes Jessica, with your help it appears the probelm has been resolved. Thank you again!
joejkuennen

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.