Didn't receive purchased minutes

Didn't receive purchased minutes

Postby RobinOHIO » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:30 am

This morning, I signed up for Airtime on Demand. I registered my wife's phone and attempted to buy airtime from the phone.I selected the denomination I wanted to purchase, entered the pin # and pressed ok. Well guess what... the phone cycled off, turned back on, I didn't receive my minutes, and my credit card was billed. Perfect. Great way to start the weekend. I went through the online troubleshooting, which was worthless other than telling me my phone was working properly. Well, no sh%t!!! Even in the instructions it plainly states "keep your phone on to receive your minutes".I don't really feel like spending hours on the phone trying to resolve this problem with someone with little grasp of the English language. I feel like I just got ripped off!If this doesn't get resolved real quick, I'm calling my bank, disputing the charge to my account, and kicking Net10 to the curb.Patiently waiting...
RobinOHIO

Re: Didn't receive purchased minutes

Postby Stephanie » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:59 am

Hi Rob. My name is NET10 Stephanie. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby RobinOHIO » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:44 am

Still waiting, Stephanie...
RobinOHIO

Postby Stephanie » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:01 am

Hi Rob. I sent you a message on your email. Please check so we can resolve your issue. Thank you!
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.