I can not believe how bad tech support it

I can not believe how bad tech support it

Postby JoAnn22 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:45 pm

I am so upset right this minute I could scream. Last week I wanted to download some graphics to my Net10 phone. The download didn't work and support ticket was started on it. Tech support tried to call me last Thursday about the issue, at this I was at the hospital with a family member wh*was in a very bad car accident, I ignored the phone call. The next day tech called again, again I was at the hospital, again I ignored the call. I mean truthfully, at that point I could care less about phone graphics. On Saturday I used my phone to text a friend before heading to another hospital for another family member wh*had to an emergency. About 30 minutes later I tried to use my phone and I could not longer make calls. It would say either Call Failed, Network Down or something like that. My husband and daughter (wh*has the exact same phone as me) worked fine. So here I am, with no phone dealing with another family member in the hospital. I tried calling from the hospital to get my phone fixed and was told that because of the graphics situation my phone was 'reset'. I was shocked. I never asked for my phone to be reset, I never asked for them to do anything. But because there was a stupid graphic issue, they reset my phone without my permission and now I can't make or receive calls. I ended up being on the phone with tech for 2 hours and they couldn't do anything for me. I had to hang up with them because I was still at the hospital. I got a case number and called them later Saturday evening trying to get my phone to work. After being on the phone with them for an hour the tech tells me that her support department was closed for the night and I would have to call back tomorrow!!!!! What?!?!?! I'm on the phone with tech and they just shut down? So today I use my daughters phone, which works fine, again going to the hospital. I try tonight to get my phone fixed, sat on the phone for an hour with tech and again her support shut down for the night and I'm suppose to call back tomorrow. Oh my goodness, I am sooooo furious. I have lost two days of my phone card, I've lost at least 50 minutes of phone time trying to make calls that wouldn't go through and now I have to call tech again tomorrow!!! I am about ready to just drop Net10 and use someone else. And I'm really bummed about that. I've always enjoyed Net10, I've always recommended it to all my friends, and the few times I've dealt with customer service they have always been quick and got things worked out. I am so disappointed right now, and I can't believe they can just say, "Sorry we are closed now, wh*cares you've been on the phone 4 hours with us and your phone still doesn't work, you'll have to call us back." That is horrible customer service, and I doubt through any of this I'll get a my minutes or days back, and I wonder if I'll ever get my phone working again. If I have to change my phone number (like this tech suggested, which I don't want to do), or this isn't fixed tomorrow, I'm not using Net10 again.JoAnn
JoAnn22

Re: I can not believe how bad tech support it

Postby Jessica1 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:37 am

Good day, JoAnn. My name is Jessica Net. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Jessica1

Re: I can not believe how bad tech support it

Postby Jessica1 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:46 am

Good day, JoAnn. As per offline conversation, you were advise that your phone will be replaced so you may have a working phone and that your complaints will be forwarded to the higher management for them to be aware and to take some action to provide every customer a better service. Should you have any concerns with your Net10 service, please let us know. Thank you.
Jessica1

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.