Phone service deactivated

Phone service deactivated

Postby 2ndPSP » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:46 am

I'm trying to port my number from my AT&T phone to my NET10 phone. I began the process nearly two weeks ago, I put in all the information on NET10 and the next day AT&T ended my service. I am waiting for a new SIM card for my NET10 phone, but my old number was still working. I'm in a bit of a situation where I need my phone, but I discovered today that my NET10 phone will only make emergency calls. I have not received the new SIM card yet, so right now I'm stuck without a phone. My cellular is the only telephone I have right now, so this is extremely frustrating.
2ndPSP

Re: Phone service deactivated

Postby Stephanie » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:45 am

Hi. My name is NET10 Stephanie. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby 2ndPSP » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:21 pm

Can I get some service here? I've been waiting about 5 hours for a reply from "stephanie."
2ndPSP

Postby Stephanie » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:35 am

Hi 2ndPSP. I sent you a message on your email for a resolution to your issue. Please check it. Thank you.
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.