POOR customer service and broken promises!

POOR customer service and broken promises!

Postby Lori00 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:20 am

I got my phone and I set it up. It wouldn't show me my phone number, so I had to call customer service. I also didn't see my promised 300 minutes and 60 days of service. The rep told me that the promo "ended today" so I couldn't get my 300 minutes. However, they were offering another promo that would give me 100 minutes every time I added minutes to my phone. I verified that it wasn't limited - that EVERY time I add minutes, I would get an additional 100. He agreed. So, I proceeded to add 300 minutes to my phone. Since I didn't see my additional 100 minutes, I sent Net10 an email. Customer service told me that I bought 200 and got 100, and that I'll get 100 for each of the next two times I purchase minutes. I double checked and I paid for the 300 minutes package listed on the website. So, not only did I spend a half hour on the phone with customer service, but I still was not given my free minutes. It seems like many others have had the same problem in the past. Lots of other companies offer pay as you go plans, Net10.
Lori00

Re: POOR customer service and broken promises!

Postby NET10 - Michael » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:09 pm

Hi Lori. My name is NET10 Michael. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I'll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
NET10 - Michael

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.