What the heck is going on?

What the heck is going on?

Postby JeFTeCH » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:33 pm

Ive had my Net10 account for about a year now. Recently I bought into one of your easy payment plans. I did this a month ago today. At the time I signed up, the offer was 30$ for 600minutes a month. When I started the plan I received 600, as was the agreement. Today I get only 500 and I see that you changed your pricing. I did not subscribe for 500 minutes, but rather 600. I understand if you need to change your pricing, but I was never notified and I do not believe it fair for you to break your agreement.This is the second time you have gotten me. Previously when I upgraded my phone. I got one that promised 3cent texts, instead of the 5cents I payed with my previous phone. Instead of 3 cents, I still pay the 5 cents previously charged. I did send an email regarding it, but never received a reply and the cost has never changed.Are you in the habit of getting over on your customers? I have been very happy with my service, but at every turn you seem to take advantage. Can someone tell me how to go about making this right or will I just be finding a new phone service?
JeFTeCH

Re: What the heck is going on?

Postby Jessica1 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:24 am

Good day, JeFTeCH. My name is Jessica Net. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Jessica1

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.