Bought phone suppose to have 300 minutes included

Bought phone suppose to have 300 minutes included

Postby mac7689 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:29 am

I haven't received the minutes yet and I even sent the access code found in the service guide.
mac7689

Re: Bought phone suppose to have 300 minutes included

Postby Stephanie » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:36 am

Hi Mac. My name is Net10 Stephanie. Sorry that you're having a problem. I'm going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I'll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby Stephanie » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 am

The units were added already to the phone. Thanks for your patience. I believe this resolves your issue. It's been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
Net - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby Phillip » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:48 pm

I just bought a Samsung R355C Net 10 phone today that had the same 300 minutes promo.I put the phone together with a PNY 4 gb micro sd card I bought ,plugged the charger into it and went online to register.I made sure I had all the packaging, information and even the receipt in front of me before I went on the Net10 site to do this because this is the first time ever for me joining NET10.I filled out the online forms as the phone was charging until the forms said to -turn my new phone on- and then to continue.I turned on the phone and followed the instructions to the letter.The Samsung I have has a tiny keyboard on it and I misentered some numbers a few times but I hit the back key and never sent those bad numbers.I finally entered the requested numbers-even though a dash came up between the numbers that the website did'nt tell me about as I entered that number.I pressed send when I had the right number-with the dash between them that the phone added automatically and hit send.The phone then called NET10 service and set itself up.I am a computer security freak that watches all the programs load on all my computers and I recognized the phone was being set up remotely by the NET 10 service.Totally cool.The phone then turned itself off and back on and -WALA!!-my 300 promo minutes were there.I can't wait to get using it.I hope things get worked for you.I was very surprised at how pain in the rump free this whole process was.
Phillip

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.