100 Free Minutes when you buy more airtime?

100 Free Minutes when you buy more airtime?

Postby ecsingl » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:25 am

Good Morning, I was curious as to what happened to the promotion that gave you an extra 100 free minutes when you bought airtime? I did it last month, purchased Easy Minutes 200 min. for $15.00, and I received 300 minutes. In the emails that I was receiving it stated that the next three times that I purchased airtime the free minutes would be added on to whatever my purchase was going to be. I was just curious what happened, since last month was the first month that I had done it. Today would of been only my second time under this promotion. I'm not sure if you had to do it my a certain date or not, because it just basically said your next three buytimes. Any info back I would greatly appreciate. Thank you.
ecsingl

Re: 100 Free Minutes when you buy more airtime?

Postby NET10 - Anamie » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:49 am

Hi. My name is NET10 Anamie. I will be addressing your question.We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum.Thanks.
NET10 - Anamie

Postby NET10 - Anamie » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:11 am

Adding a regular NET10 airtime card will give you the extra 100 minutes but that is not applicable for the Easy Minute Plan that your phone has been registered into. That would be the reason why you were not receiving the other extra minutes though you received your Easy minutes. I believe this answers your question. It's been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
NET10 - Anamie

Postby ecsingl » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:31 am

Good Afternoon, thank you for the response back. Oh my goodness, I guess this month wasn't a good one for me and Net10 together. The reason I signed up for the Easy Minutes is because it stated that u had to go through that to get to the Unlimited Bundles, which is also inaccurate. Well, a little disappointed because we didn't achieve either one of the goals we had for our account this month. Next month if any more promotions come up we will have to remember to read all of the fine print a few times :). Thank you for your assistance in the matter, wish the outcome would of ended a little more positive though. Have a good day.
ecsingl

Postby NET10 - Michael » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:08 am

Hi. My name is NET10 Michael. I'm going to try to help you now. Just let us know in any way that we can be of help, we'll do whatever we can. Thank you for choosing NET10 Wireless. We appreciate your business.
NET10 - Michael

HELPP!

Postby ediaz1995 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:52 am

HELP! MY PHONE WAS SUPPOSED TO COME WITH A $25 750 MINUTE CARD AND DIDNT I NEED MY PHONE TO START WORKING & WANT MY MINUTES HELPPP!
ediaz1995

Postby NET10 - Jhonally » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:15 am

Hi ediaz1995. My name is NET10 Jhonally. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
NET10 - Jhonally

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.