Easy Minutes

Easy Minutes

Postby eubankjd » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:29 pm

I've just enrolled in the Easy Minutes program. I am also enrolled in the Airtime on Demand program. When I go to the "Minutes Bundles" section of my account, it will not let me purchase any minutes bundle. Above each option it says "Your phone is already enrolled in a plan that can not be combined with the plan you selected." What does this mean? Do I need to cancel Airtime on Demand in order to be able purchase a minutes bundle?
eubankjd

Re: Easy Minutes

Postby NET10 - Roxanne » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:39 am

Hi. My name is TracFone Roxanne. I am sorry that you're having a problem. I am going to try and help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I'll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
NET10 - Roxanne

Postby NET10 - Roxanne » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:54 am

Hi Daniel,You guessed it right. I have checked on your account and it was the Airtime on Demand Program that prevented the Bundle Minutes from showing up as one of your available programs. With your permission, I have cancelled Airtime in Demand on the account then bundle minutes suddenly became available. Basically, you can't be enrolled in two programs at the same time. The Bundle Minutes goes along with the easy minute plan to back you up in case, you ran out of minutes before your next payment. Hope I've helped you. I appreciate this opportunity to assist you. Have a great day!
NET10 - Roxanne

Postby bingalls » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:44 pm

bingalls

Postby Net - Monette » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:44 pm

You have made more than 5 posts, bingalls. Kindly check if you can reply to private message. Thanks.
Net - Monette

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.