Can't create account due to "invalid e-mail"

Can't create account due to "invalid e-mail"

Postby nouser » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:20 pm

I am getting a " The email address you provided is incorrect. Please review the information and try again. " error when trying to create an account - it seems that net10 does not like my e-mail (but seems fine for this forum) - I would suggest that the "create account" website be fixed to include all valid e-mail address combinations (particularly those involving special characters, as I suspect that is the underlying issue) - I should not have to change my e-mail or create a new one because of a bug on the side of net10 - also from searching the forums, I see all sorts of questions being "taken offline" - please do not do this, and instead explain what emails are valid / not valid (do change the wording from incorrect, as I am quite sure my e-mail is correct and that net10 is not the authority on it), and what change will be implemented to fix this issue.
nouser

Re: Can't create account due to "invalid e-mail"

Postby Net - Larry » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:54 am

Hi nouser. I'm NET10 Larry. I'm very sorry that you are having issues creating a My Account. We'll be happy to help you resolve your issue. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Message" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Net - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.