Unable to login to the new website

Unable to login to the new website

Postby jkhabitat » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:55 am

Since you changed the website, I can't login :evil:
Attachments
Find the Best Deal in Wireless - NET10 Wireless 7-15-2018 8-52-57 AM.png
Find the Best Deal in Wireless - NET10 Wireless 7-15-2018 8-52-57 AM.png (66.08 KiB) Viewed 4367 times
jkhabitat

Re: Unable to login to the new website

Postby Net - Larry » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:30 pm

Hi jkhabitat. My name is TracFone Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Net - Larry

Postby c.renifer » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:43 pm

I was also not able to login to the Net10 website.
I spoke with a representative who said that no one can login for weeks now.
Why has this not been fixed?
I just spent half an hour on the phone fixing something that should have taken me less than five minutes on the web site.
I also learned that my account doing automatic payments was "de-enrolled" on the 22nd of July. No reason given.
What's going on?

Please, fix the website.
c.renifer

Postby Net - Larry » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:01 pm

Hi c.renifer. My name is NET10 Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Net - Larry

Postby blueskye » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:22 am

I have spent hours online talking to representatives who had all sorts of reasons why I can't login. No one bothered to tell me that no one can log into the new web site. Finally, I did put the Net10 app on my phone and that lets me login to my account. But, of course that won't help if my phone has problems.
blueskye

Postby blueskye » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:21 am

After 7 days of talking to Net10 agents, I finally talked to one who admitted the new Net10 website has problems logging people it. They don't know when it will be solved. Amazing!
blueskye

Postby bOBPAIN » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:01 am

I AM CURRENTLY UNABLE TO LOG INTO THE WEBSITE WITH THE SAME ERROR CODE, FROM 2 DIFFERENT COMPUTERS/LOCATIONS, AND TRIED MULTIPLE BROWSERS.

Whats going on?
bOBPAIN

Postby Net - Larry » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:46 pm

blueskye wrote:After 7 days of talking to Net10 agents, I finally talked to one who admitted the new Net10 website has problems logging people it. They don't know when it will be solved. Amazing!

Hi blueskye. My name is NET10 Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Net - Larry

Postby Net - Larry » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:48 pm

bOBPAIN wrote:I AM CURRENTLY UNABLE TO LOG INTO THE WEBSITE WITH THE SAME ERROR CODE, FROM 2 DIFFERENT COMPUTERS/LOCATIONS, AND TRIED MULTIPLE BROWSERS.

Whats going on?

Hi bOBPAIN. My name is NET10 Larry. We’re sorry that you’re having a problem. Let us help you with your concern. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Net - Larry

Postby brianb2345 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:08 pm

I am locked out of my account and can't login. I have tried the "reset password" link and still can't get into my account. I have spoken with tech support more times than I care to think about. I have been trying to get into my account to upgrade my wife's phone for almost 2 months. I am sick of the net10 tech support run around. All I want is for someone to unlock my account, how hard could that be?
brianb2345

Next

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.