CANT LOGIN TO WEBSITE

CANT LOGIN TO WEBSITE

Postby nubby » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:23 am

I can't login to the website and I need to make changes within my account. Why is this not possible? It says account not found. When I use the Net10 App it shows me my summary on the dashboard, but won't login to my account to actually see the details. Somebody please help!
nubby

Re: CANT LOGIN TO WEBSITE

Postby Net - Larry » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:14 pm

Hi nubby. My name is NET10 Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
Net - Larry

Postby douglaslyon » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:07 am

Unfortunately, we cannot process your transaction at this time. Please try again later. If you continue to experience the same issue, call us at 1-877-836-2368.

It seems that EVERYBODY has this issue. HELLO NET10!
IS ANYBODY LISTENING? :?
douglaslyon

Postby Net - Larry » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:35 pm

Hi douglaslyon. My name is NET10 Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Net - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.