Transaction can't be processed ???

Transaction can't be processed ???

Postby hhartline14 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:36 pm

I've currently got service with Ting, and I'm trying to switch my phone over to Net10. I've bought a SIM kit, gone through all the forms to activate my phone but once I put my payment information in and hit submit order, it says the transaction cannot be processed at this time and to call customer service. What is up ??? I did this several times and every time, the error message pops up and it takes me back to the home screen.
hhartline14

Re: Transaction can't be processed ???

Postby Net - Larry » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:19 pm

Hi hhartline14. My name is NET10 Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
Net - Larry

Charges show on card account yet Net10 says it didn't go thr

Postby Sluggo » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:57 pm

Last month I was told my transaction didn't go through yet I was positive it did.

Fortunately, when the lady wanted to charge me again, I declined so I could check my card's online portal. I say fortunately, because the transaction did go through and my account was charged. After I don't know how long and how many phone calls arguing that I had paid and refusing to pay again, I finally got my service.

Now, the same thing happened today! And the customer service response has been exactly the same. First an insistence that the charge did not go through and then pressure to pay again.

It's bad enough that my service is interrupted but the denial that there is a problem combined with pressure to double pay is inexcusable.

The amount of time I've spent is crazy and this "let's resolve this offline" stuff is shady to say the least. People should be aware of this overbilling scheme. I suspect there are a lot of us who want to know that Net10 acknowledges the problem and is doing something about it.
Sluggo

Re: Transaction can't be processed ???

Postby Net - Larry » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:15 pm

Hi Sluggo. My name is NET10 Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you.
Net - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.