Airtime automatically goes to reserve?

Airtime automatically goes to reserve?

Postby polarrevenge » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:14 pm

I added airtime via the 'Add Airtime' interface on my phone and was given a message that it went into reserve. My Service End Date is in 3 days. I contacted Net10 support and was told that I couldn't add the airtime until the day before Service End Date, so 2 days from now. I looked up some information and it seems there should have been the option to add the airtime now instead of it automatically going to reserve.

Am I missing something? I would really like to not have 2 days where my phone is useless due to Service End Date being 3 days from now.

Re: Airtime automatically goes to reserve?

Postby Net - Felice » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:16 pm

Hi Polarrevenge. My name is NET10 Felice. Let us discuss your issue for a resolution. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.
Net - Felice

Postby AustinM » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:15 pm

Please was this ever resolved? I am having similar issues and I really need help

Postby Net - Larry » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:49 pm

Hi AustinM. I'm NET10 Larry. The added airtime card will be put on reserve if the phone has an active plan. The reserved airtime card will be redeemed when the current plan expires. We can help you add the reserve card to the phone. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
Net - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.