Error message at login

Error message at login

Postby jadbb7 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:48 pm

Hi, I am trying to log in to my account on the website (net10wireless.com), through a computer, and I keep getting the error message "Unfortunately, we cannot process your transaction at this time. Please try again later. If you continue to experience the same issue, call us at 1-877-836-2368." This error occurs after I enter my email address, but before it prompts me for a password. I have now tried with chrome, firefox, and internet explorer.

Is anyone able to help me?
jadbb7

Re: Error message at login

Postby Net - Larry » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:54 pm

Hi jadbb7. My name is NET10 Larry. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
Net - Larry

Postby yellowjelo » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:27 am

I'm also getting the same error message and when I call the number it tells me that "customer service is closed due to situations beyond our control." What is even happening here? I just need to log into my account ASAP.
yellowjelo

Postby Net - Larry » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:26 pm

Hi yellowjelo. My name is NET10 Larry. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Thank you.
Net - Larry

Postby doomedtx » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:00 pm

I have the same error and cannot login today, 2/17/18. Oddly it works fine for my account, by my mom's new account won't log in. Figuring it was a problem with her account, I endeavored to fix it with Net10 technical support. I was transferred through a series of employees who randomly reset my password because they don't know what their own website looks like and can't understand when I explain that resetting the password won't help if I can't get to the password entry screen. I finally was transferred to someone claiming to be website technical support, but that individual asserted she is not allowed to open the Net10 website to see the error. She said it must be a system-wide issue even though it wasn't affecting my account. I understand first-level tech support can't vary from a script, but I really expected someone calling themselves website tech support to know something about how the website operates. My mistake.
doomedtx

Postby Net - Larry » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:30 am

Hi doomedtx. My name is NET10 Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
Net - Larry

Postby douglaslyon » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:05 am

Unfortunately, we cannot process your transaction at this time. Please try again later. If you continue to experience the same issue, call us at 1-877-836-2368.

I am having the same issue. It is impossible to login.
douglaslyon

Postby Net - Larry » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:36 pm

Hi douglaslyon. My name is TracFone Larry and I’ll be addressing your concern. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Message" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
Net - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.