Site down for 6 days now!!!

Site down for 6 days now!!!

Postby net10whitewolf » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:35 am

Please forgive me, I am new here. I took a quick look in the subjects and I didn't see anyone questioning the fact that the Net10 website has been "down for maintenance" for over 6 days now! Is it just me that finds that a little bit unusual? Besides sites that are closed by the FBI FOREVER like (uTorrent), I have never run across a site from a very large company like Net 10 that closes down for such a long period of time! And that no one seems to be posting about it here? (Did I just not find the right TOPIC section? Is it because of some BIG Tracfone merger or software change that is happening? But really, 6 days! I have just never seen this happen. Any thoughts???
net10whitewolf

Re: Site down for 6 days now!!!

Postby Net - Larry » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:57 am

Hi net10whitewolf. My name is NET10 Larry. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
Net - Larry

Re: Site down for 6 days now!!!

Postby net10whitewolf » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:31 pm

Larry, Thanks for the directions to my "in box. It probably would have taken me a while to ever discover it. Also thanks for the Net10 Cust. Service number of which I surely have and have had to call more than should be necessary in the last week. It's very hard to communicate with the Philippines Cust. Service boys & girls. Yes they DO speak English but there is something still lost in the (comprehensive communications) level. Even the simplest of questions seems to require them to have to start "looking it up" in some sort of manual they must have.
I also get the issue (as with many other places) that you call and ask a question one day and the answer is YES. You call 20 minutes later and talk to someone else and the answer is NO. Call again and the answer is back to YES! This is what I can only describe as incompetence. So I ask to speak to a supervisor and expect that(maybe) they will be more informed or educated on how the (system) works. So far it seems that only some are slightly more knowledgeable.
The question stands.....Anyone know why Net10 site has been down for so long???????
Anyone consider this unusual for such a large company???????
net10whitewolf

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.