wrong airtime card i would like corrected

wrong airtime card i would like corrected

Postby sues4hire » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:32 pm

I bought the 1000 min 30 day talk text data. other option was $40 for unlimited and only 500 mb data at store. I have tried both chat and phone and they tell me to return the card, it says right on it not refundable. I just want to pay the difference and get my phone activated with the $25 I have. the week this all happened my mom died i really needed my phone I didnt have enough money to buy a whole new plan. Know one at net10 would help.
sues4hire

Re: wrong airtime card i would like corrected

Postby JavierNT » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:02 pm

Hi, my name is NET10 Javier. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
JavierNT

Postby sues4hire » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:22 pm

Javier I chatted with a live agent and on the phone till I was blue in the face with them repeating the same thing over and over. with no resolve. no credit for the $25 card. will this be resolved if i press the link.
or they just going to go round and round and only try to sell me a new card. I can do that in 2 minutes myself. \
sues4hire

Postby mkimomarc » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:34 am

I just bought the wrong card and got this message when trying to reactivate:

Your phone or device is not compatible with this Airtime PIN or Data PIN, which means you won't be able to use it now nor in the future. If you are activating this phone or device for the first time, you can do that without a PIN only for prepaid phones. Otherwise, you will need to provide a different Airtime PIN or Data PIN.

How can I get minutes added? The store will not refund. Just want my phone activated.
mkimomarc

Postby Net - Felice » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:29 am

Hi mkimomarc. My name is NET10 Felice. Let us help you in adding the airtime card. Please check your Forum inbox for a message
Net - Felice

Postby sfpine » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:36 pm

I am having the same problem. Please assist me!
sfpine

Postby Sam1 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:39 pm

Hi sfpine. My name is NET10 Sam. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
NET10 - Sam
Sam1

Postby Marijaneelizabeth » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:34 pm

Yesterday I bought the 25$ plan, it doesnt work for my phone and it says invalid pin. All I wanted was data talk and text... please help..
Marijaneelizabeth

Postby Net - Maria » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:40 pm

Hi Marijaneelizabeth. This is NET10 Maria. We're sorry that you're having problems while trying to add and airtime card. Allow us to further check on it so we can have this issue resolved. To do this, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
Net - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.