we do not offer service for zip code you provided.

Re: we do not offer service for zip code you provided.

Postby Jameya73 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:20 am

How long did you have to wait?
Jameya73

Postby ladydy » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:55 pm

I'm having the same problem. I tried my main zip code AND all the zip codes of the two major cities I use my phone in and still no luck.
ladydy

Postby Debbie1 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:22 am

Hi ladydy. My name is Net Debbie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Please check your inbox for a message. Thank you.
NET10 - Debbie
Debbie1

Postby DMan » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:41 pm

I am having this exact problem as well.

Normally I have a card purchased and added in to my account before the existing card is up but this time I was not able to purchase the card in time and so my phone ended up deactivated. I went ahead and attempted to reactivate my phone and ended up with the following message: Unfortunately, we do not offer service for zip code you provided. Please enter a different zip code or call our Customer Care Center at 1-877-836-2368 for further assistance.

I have no idea what would cause this and since this is the only phone I have and as a result I have to resort to fixing this online so hopefully there is a simple solution to this problem.

Hopefully someone can help fix this. I also want to make sure that my current number is kept since I have way too many contacts to have to share a brand new number with and would like to avoid that if at all possible.

Thanks in advance.
DMan

Postby DMan » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:43 pm

I also have the same exact problem and would like to get some assistance in getting this problem solved asap. This is the only phone I have atm and is serving as both my mobile and home phone and I can't go without a working phone. Any help would be much appreciated.
DMan

Postby Sophie1 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:55 am

Hi DMan. My name is NET10 Sophie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
NET10 - Sophie
Sophie1

Postby DMan » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:06 pm

For some reason the link you sent me via pm does not lead anywhere and I have this feeling it may be due to my not answering the pm fast enough. I will keep trying to fix this but I have a feeling I may have messed something up on my end since I tried using a spare net10 sim card I had which was brand new and managed to get that activated....even though I did the reactivation thing it gave me a whole new number and I have no idea if this can be fixed or not since I still need my old number, too many people to contact to change to a new number....
DMan

Postby andersonpmartins » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:59 pm

I am having The Same problema, I nerd Help to solve this Isaura. Thanka
andersonpmartins

Postby Chelilivengood » Thu May 12, 2016 9:44 am

Im having the same issue, i need my phone for work!
Chelilivengood

Postby Sam1 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:42 pm

Hi Chelilivengood. My name is NET10 Sam. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
NET10 - Sam
Sam1

PreviousNext

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.