"Credit Card Invalid" ????

"Credit Card Invalid" ????

Postby SLS0037 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:07 am

My wife's phone on our Net10 account was somehow unenrolled from Easy Minuites for no reason! When I try to re-enroll I get an error message that reads: "The Credit Card Number you entered is invalid. Please enter a valid Credit Card Number." My credit card in not invalid. What is the problem? :x
SLS0037

Re: "Credit Card Invalid" ????

Postby cbonrivr@msn.com » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:10 pm

Same thing happened to me..I called Am EX who told me no one from Net 10 had submitted charges for auto-renewal to them and it must be a technical error on their part. I had to unsubscribe, rescribe and renew for the auto-renewal plan again and NOW it has happened again, 15 days later I have been un-enrolled again. I just spent the last 45 minutes on the phone with Andrea (this time) who had no explanation why this KEEPS happeneing every month..........I have had enough.....One More time and I am through with NET 10...I don't expect anyone @ NET 10 to get it right......
cbonrivr@msn.com

Postby SLS0037 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:36 pm

I'm really getting sick of calling them only to be connected to someone from India who has no clue how to help me and just reads from a script. Nothing against India or the people who staff those call centers, but how is that customer service?
SLS0037

Postby NET10 - Jhonally » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:32 am

Hi SLS0037 and cbonrivr@msn.com. My name is NET10 Jhonally. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. If you are new to this Forum, please participate in any thread by creating at least five posts to enable your private messaging feature. Thank you.
NET10 - Jhonally

Postby Travis » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:56 am

lol that was a great response from them :lol:
Travis

Postby SLS0037 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:03 pm

Yep. Some of the lamest customer service I've ever witnessed.
SLS0037

Postby sdkretschek » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:21 pm

Same problem. Same story. Now my phone is deactivated for 24 hours in order for them to submit a trouble ticket to remove the error in their system, which I use to earn a living. No phone, no money.

This is POOR service at its finest. I had to spend over an hour on the phone with NET10 just to find out they can't fix it, AGAIN. And each time they seem surprised. This is not a new or isolated problem. This is an on-going issue with their billing system.

Their only saving grace is PRICE. That's it. I would change providers immediately if I could get the same pricing. Everything else with them is crap.

Ironically the credit card I keep having an issue with is a Walmart Money Card. You would think with their Straight Talk, NET10 partnership my card would not have an issue.
sdkretschek

Postby Net - Kyle » Wed May 08, 2013 4:12 pm

sdkretschek wrote:Same problem. Same story. Now my phone is deactivated for 24 hours in order for them to submit a trouble ticket to remove the error in their system, which I use to earn a living. No phone, no money.

This is POOR service at its finest. I had to spend over an hour on the phone with NET10 just to find out they can't fix it, AGAIN. And each time they seem surprised. This is not a new or isolated problem. This is an on-going issue with their billing system.

Their only saving grace is PRICE. That's it. I would change providers immediately if I could get the same pricing. Everything else with them is crap.

Ironically the credit card I keep having an issue with is a Walmart Money Card. You would think with their Straight Talk, NET10 partnership my card would not have an issue.

Hi sdkretschek. My name is Net10 Kyle. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
Net - Kyle

Postby diana0101 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:18 am

I have the same problem. The people on the phone could not understand what I was saying... I say people because it took two women to talk to me about the same issue. One could not even write my name correctly, the second one insisted it was my issue. Took them 30 minutes just to register my card to let me know it was invalid. AGAIN. I already knew that. We tried with a second one. Same issue. I tell her it is not my credit card. And she lies saying they've never had this problem before.

And she says that if I need my phone so bad I can just go and get another airtime card. Seriously? I had already enrolled in auto payment for a reason.... Gave me a ticket number for my "issue" to be solved in 24 hours. In the mean time what do we do?

This is the worst phone service. Does anyone know how to move to another company or how can I get this working?
diana0101

Postby Net - Amber » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:24 am

Hi diana0101. My name is NET Amber. We’re sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. You need to participate more by posting 5 post messages here to enable your private messaging feature. Thanks.
Net - Amber

Next

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.