Net 10 phone&sim to iphone 3g

Net 10 phone&sim to iphone 3g

Postby danaellenus » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:41 pm

I have an iphone 3g - contract expired with att (so it is gsm) over a year ago. rather than resigning i just picked up a net10 pre-packaged samsumg model SGH-T245G. I now want to start using my iphone again - just for phone and text - not too concerned about data ... If I understand correctly I can use my iphone 3g with a net10 sim card and 30 day unlimited. Fine.
Do I need to purchase another sim card or can I removed the sim card from the phone I bought to use the net10 service and have only used with net10 ... or am I going to have to purchase another sim card?

Thanks - this is the first of a few questions that may arise but I do need help on this as my 30 days are up in just a few days and I really want to get using my iphone again - just for the music and easier texting.
danaellenus

Re: Net 10 phone&sim to iphone 3g

Postby Sophie1 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:13 am

Hi danaellenus. My name is NET10 Sophie and I will be addressing your question. Please note that NET10 regular SIM card cannot be transferred from one phone to another. If you would like to use NET10 service with an AT&T GSM phone, T-Mobile GSM phone, or an UNLOCKED domestic GSM phone, you must purchase a BYOP (Bring Your Own Phone) SIM card. To view more about the BYOP (Bring Your Own Phone) program, you can visit this site www.net10SIM.com. Thanks.
NET10 - Sophie
Sophie1

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general NET10 discussions.